You can get involved in LearningLovers.org by giving a donation, subscription or sponsorship to our projects or to support our basic infraestructures.
By giving an open donative to LearningLovers.org, you are contributing with the maintenance of our actual projects (DIGITAL CURATION, DIGITAL MAGAZINE and DIGITAL LEARNING).
- With 1€: You will be contributing for the curation of 4 digital resources.
- With 10€: You will be contributing for one interview, article or essay published in our digital magazine.
- With 20€: You will be contributing to create one item in each unit of our innovation and ed-tech free course.
- With +20€: You will be helping us to maintain the infrastructure expenses of this nonprofit, such as domains, server expenses, loans, telephone expenses and wifi connection.
All contents published in LearningLovers.org are free of charge and are helping people from more than 120 countries to access high quality digital training resources and to keep updated in innovation and ed-tech trends.
You can send a bank transfer to the following official LearningLovers.org bank account:
Or else, donate at Paypal. By clicking on the following button, no charge will be effectuated until you complete the form you will find in the official Paypal page:
In order to receive a Certificate of deduction, please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tax identification number and the personal identification data of the donor.
If you also wish to become part of our donors ranking list, do not forget to send us your picture. Please make sure you include the code “Donator” at the subject of your email.
The applicable deduction is established in Law 49/2002 without prejudice to the regional tax regimes.
Click here to see more information about how we fund ourselves.
All funds are legislated by the Spanish law, as follows:
- Ley 49/2002, de 23 de diciembre, de régimen fiscal de las entidades sin fines lucrativos y de los incentivos fiscales al mecenazgo.
- Ley 27/2014 y 26/2014, de 27 de noviembre, del Impuesto sobre Sociedades y sobre la Renta de las Personas Físicas (Reforma Fiscal).
- Ley 10/2010, de 28 de abril, de prevención del blanqueo de capitales y de la financiación del terrorismo (“Ley 10/2010”).